California Alcohol Rehab
California alcohol rehab centers provide professional help to individuals who want to get sober and learn how to maintain sobriety for the rest of their life. In fact, without alcohol rehab, many Californians who now enjoy a happy, productive life would still be involved in the downward spiral of alcoholism.
When is Rehab Necessary?
Individuals who find themselves unable to get through the day without alcohol, become agitated in between periods of drinking, or exhibit withdrawal symptoms when not engaged in drinking are all candidates for alcohol rehab.
- Secretive drinking
- Binge drinking
- Drinking despite the understanding that it is interfering with their life or making them a danger to themselves or others (i.e. drunk driving)
What is a Rehab Program?
When an individual develops a dependence on alcohol, they need to overcome the physical and psychological components of their addiction in order to achieve long-lasting sobriety. Alcohol rehab is a program designed to help them get there.
California alcohol rehab programs differ from facility to facility across the state, but most commonly include:
- Alcohol Detox -The process in which an individual overcomes the physical aspect of addiction by allowing the harmful toxins associated with the alcohol to leave their body. (During detox many individuals will experience alcohol withdrawal symptoms that can cause discomfort or lead to relapse if not supervised by a professional.)
- Individual Counseling -During individual counseling, the recovering alcohol spends one-on-one time with a counselor who helps them ascertain the root causes of their addiction, voice their fears and concerns and finally, develop strategies to overcome these destructive behaviors.
- Group Counseling -These sessions are an outstanding chance to talk openly and honestly about alcohol-related issues in front of people who genuinely understand what the individual is going through. Strong bonds are formed during group counseling, which leads to breakthroughs and greater success throughout recovery.
- After-care Programs -Preparing individuals for life after rehab is one of the most crucial elements of the rehab process. Alcohol rehab programs help individuals find quality services such as California Alcoholics Anonymous chapters that help keep their recovery on track after rehab in complete.
What’s Unique about California Alcohol Rehab?
So individuals who are looking to ancient Eastern holistic practices (such as yoga, meditation, etc.) as a means of rehab will find it in California rehab, but those who have tried and failed to achieve recovery by traditional means will also be aided the latest treatment modalities employed at top facilities throughout the state.
Michael’s House is one of California’s leading alcohol rehab facilities and features treatment for the mind, body and spirit of the individual.
Contact Michael’s House today at 1-877-345-8494 for information about their alcohol rehab program.
- 5 Signs Your Loved One Needs Alcoholism Help
- 5 Tips for Success
- Alcoholism Rehabilitation Facility
- California Alcohol Rehab
- California Alcoholism Treatment
- Calling Hotlines
- Can Rehab Save Your Marriage?
- Cost of Alcohol Rehab
- Famous Alcoholics
- Financing Options
- Free Rehabs
- Getting Your Loved One Into Luxury Rehabilitation
- Having an Intervention
- Holistic Recovery basics
- How To Find the Right Center
- How to Know if you’re an Alcoholic
- Inpatient Versus Outpatient
- Insurance Coverage
- Lesbian Alcohol Rehab
- Locating Alcoholism Rehab
- Military Rehab Centers
- Private Recovery Programs
- Quick Facts About Addiction Treatment
- Recent Statistics
- Recovery for Teens
- Rehab for Men
- Rehab for Women
- Rehabilitation FAQ
- Rehabilitation for the Elderly
- Rehabilitation Options
- Rehabs for Christians
- Relapse Prevention
- Residential Rehabilitation
- The Biggest Hurdles to Rehab Success
- Therapy Options
- Top 5 Questions
- Treating Co-Occurring Depression
- Warning Signs of a Problem
- What to Expect at Rehab
- When Your Spouse has an Alcohol Addiction
- Withdrawal Symptoms