Can Rehab Save Your Marriage?
Hopeful spouses encourage their husbands or wives to enroll in treatment, believing that all the problems in their marriage will be healed when alcohol addiction is addressed. Some even threaten divorce if their alcoholic spouse refuses to enter alcohol rehab.
In some cases, alcohol rehab is a godsend for a marriage. Addicted spouses get the treatment and care they need to get better, and the spouses at home are ready to put in the work to get through the hard parts. In other cases, it turns out that alcohol addiction was only one of many crippling problems in the marriage. In these cases, though alcohol rehab still made a difference for the addicted spouse, it wasn’t as helpful when it came to saving the marriage.
If you would like to learn more about alcohol rehab options here at Michael’s House for your spouse, contact us today. We offer alcohol detox, alcohol addiction treatment and sober living programs on two estates here in Palm Springs.
Call now for more information.
The Hope Rehab Provides for Your Marriage
What Treatment Cannot Do for Your Marriage
There are a few options of support and care for family members, but the focus is on the addicted spouse. In other words, there is significant treatment or therapeutic care provided to spouses at alcohol rehab. It is important that spouses take it upon themselves to attend therapy, seek help at codependency support groups, and learn how to identify themselves independently of their spouse and their spouse’s addiction.
Treatment for Your Spouse at Michael’s House
Would you like to learn more about your spouse’s alcohol addiction treatment options here at Michael’s House?
Contact us today for more information about our Palm Springs rehab programs and how we can help you and your family begin the healing process after alcohol addiction.
- 5 Signs Your Loved One Needs Alcoholism Help
- 5 Tips for Success
- A Guide to Alcohol Relapse Prevention
- Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms
- Alcoholism Rehabilitation Facility
- California Alcohol Rehab
- California Alcoholism Treatment
- Calling Hotlines
- Can Rehab Save Your Marriage?
- Choosing Holistic Recovery for Alcoholism
- Cost of Alcohol Rehab
- Explaining Residential Alcohol Rehab
- Famous Alcoholics
- Financing Options
- Free Rehabs
- Getting Your Loved One Into Luxury Rehabilitation
- Having an Intervention
- How To Find the Right Center
- How to Know if you’re an Alcoholic
- Inpatient Versus Outpatient
- Insurance Coverage
- Lesbian Alcohol Rehab
- Locating Alcoholism Rehab
- Military Rehab Centers
- Private Recovery Programs
- Quick Facts About Addiction Treatment
- Recent Statistics
- Recovery for Teens
- Rehab for Men
- Rehab for Women
- Rehabilitation FAQ
- Rehabilitation for the Elderly
- Rehabilitation Options
- Rehabs for Christians
- The Biggest Hurdles to Rehab Success
- Therapy Options
- Top 5 Questions
- Treating Alcoholism and Depression
- Warning Signs of a Problem
- What to Expect at Rehab
- When Your Spouse has an Alcohol Addiction