Private Recovery Programs
Alcoholism remains a serious problem in the United States. According to Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), over 40 percent of those individuals who start drinking before the age of 13 will develop alcohol abuse or dependence issues at some point during their lives.
Many individuals require anonymity and higher levels of privacy when taking part in the addiction recovery process. Private alcohol rehab programs provide this extra measure of privacy – thus giving the individual the peace-of-mind needed to get the most out of treatment.
What are the Benefits of Private Alcohol Rehab?
There are a number of unique and powerful benefits to private alcohol rehab that general programs simply cannot match, including:
- A higher level of privacy. As the name would suggest, private alcohol rehab programs are just that -very private. Admissions professionals and staff at these facilities are well-trained to never release the names of any of their patients or discussing the matters that take place within the facility with anyone else.
- The cuisine. Private alcohol rehab facilities are known for their outstanding cuisine. Many treatment centers go so far as to employ a full-time chef that prepares meals for guests throughout the day. There is an emphasis on good nutrition and regenerative foods that help enhance the internal health of the individual.
- The amenities. Private alcohol rehab is all about comfort. That means extra amenities to help make patients feel more at home in their rooms and lounge areas. By adding this extra layer of comfort, the facility is helping the individual enjoy greater peace, thus making them more receptive to treatment.
- The peripheral programs. Private residential alcohol rehab programs are often home to holistic care that uplifts the mind, body and spirit of the individual. Through exercise, yoga, meditation, daily hikes and other healthy pursuits, the program is building up the internal and mental health of the individual -giving them the strength to succeed in their quest for sobriety.
The Cost of a Private Facility
Due to the higher-overhead associated with these benefits, private alcohol rehab tends to be more expensive than standard care. Although specific costs may vary, some private alcohol rehab facilities can cost several thousand dollars per month.
Michael’s House is a private alcohol rehab program that understands the special needs of its guests. No expense has been spared in creating an alcohol rehab program that speaks to the important needs of every patient -while still managing to get all the “little details” right.
If you or a family member is struggling with alcohol addiction, contact Michael’s House today.
- 5 Signs Your Loved One Needs Alcoholism Help
- 5 Tips for Success
- A Guide to Alcohol Relapse Prevention
- Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms
- Alcoholism Rehabilitation Facility
- California Alcohol Rehab
- California Alcoholism Treatment
- Calling Hotlines
- Can Rehab Save Your Marriage?
- Choosing Holistic Recovery for Alcoholism
- Cost of Alcohol Rehab
- Explaining Residential Alcohol Rehab
- Famous Alcoholics
- Financing Options
- Free Rehabs
- Getting Your Loved One Into Luxury Rehabilitation
- Having an Intervention
- How To Find the Right Center
- How to Know if you’re an Alcoholic
- Inpatient Versus Outpatient
- Insurance Coverage
- Lesbian Alcohol Rehab
- Locating Alcoholism Rehab
- Military Rehab Centers
- Private Recovery Programs
- Quick Facts About Addiction Treatment
- Recent Statistics
- Recovery for Teens
- Rehab for Men
- Rehab for Women
- Rehabilitation FAQ
- Rehabilitation for the Elderly
- Rehabilitation Options
- Rehabs for Christians
- The Biggest Hurdles to Rehab Success
- Therapy Options
- Top 5 Questions
- Treating Alcoholism and Depression
- Warning Signs of a Problem
- What to Expect at Rehab
- When Your Spouse has an Alcohol Addiction