What to Expect at Rehab
Many are unsure what to expect when they got to alcohol rehab. In some cases, this fear of the unknown may even become a deterrent, stopping those who need it from getting alcohol addiction treatment.
At Michael’s House, we can help allay your fears by answering your questions about what to expect in alcohol rehab.
Contact us today at 1-877-345-8494 for more information.
Expect an Alcohol Detox
Expect Therapy and Support Groups
By talking about your experience with addiction, you can get an objective view and guidance from professionals in the substance abuse treatment field as well as support from your peers who have experienced the same thing. It is easy to want to isolate yourself after a bout with alcoholism, but studies show us that those who reach out and develop a support system in recovery will be more successful in the long run. The bulk of alcohol rehab will be devoted to helping you create this support system, as well as learn as much as possible about the nature of addiction and the best way to fight relapse when you return home.
Expect Aftercare Services
Offsite check-ins may occur in person or over the phone depending upon where you live, but the goal is to make sure that you maintain your support after treatment. Sober living is an onsite option that allows those who are not ready to return home after alcohol rehab to remain living where there is 24-hour support and a general agreement that alcohol and drugs are not an option for anyone in the house.
Getting Treatment at Michael’s House
At Michael’s House, our alcohol rehab program offers all three of the components listed above: alcohol detox, alcohol addiction treatment via psychological therapies and support groups, and aftercare services.
If you would like to learn more about our alcohol rehab program at Michael’s House, contact us today at 1-877-345-8494.
- 5 Signs Your Loved One Needs Alcoholism Help
- 5 Tips for Success
- A Guide to Alcohol Relapse Prevention
- Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms
- Alcoholism Rehabilitation Facility
- California Alcohol Rehab
- California Alcoholism Treatment
- Calling Hotlines
- Can Rehab Save Your Marriage?
- Choosing Holistic Recovery for Alcoholism
- Cost of Alcohol Rehab
- Explaining Residential Alcohol Rehab
- Famous Alcoholics
- Financing Options
- Free Rehabs
- Getting Your Loved One Into Luxury Rehabilitation
- Having an Intervention
- How To Find the Right Center
- How to Know if you’re an Alcoholic
- Inpatient Versus Outpatient
- Insurance Coverage
- Lesbian Alcohol Rehab
- Locating Alcoholism Rehab
- Military Rehab Centers
- Private Recovery Programs
- Quick Facts About Addiction Treatment
- Recent Statistics
- Recovery for Teens
- Rehab for Men
- Rehab for Women
- Rehabilitation FAQ
- Rehabilitation for the Elderly
- Rehabilitation Options
- Rehabs for Christians
- The Biggest Hurdles to Rehab Success
- Therapy Options
- Top 5 Questions
- Treating Alcoholism and Depression
- Warning Signs of a Problem
- What to Expect at Rehab
- When Your Spouse has an Alcohol Addiction