Alcohol Treatment for Women
Women are less likely than men to get the alcohol treatment they need. Their responsibilities with family, difficulty coming up with the money to pay for treatment, and the stigma associated with alcoholism often keep them from even attempting to get the help.
At Michael’s House, we can answer your questions about how you can get the alcohol detox and treatment you need. If you or your loved one is an alcoholic, please don’t wait.
Call us at 1-877-345-8494 to find out how Michael’s House can help.
Alcohol Treatment for Women: Is Rehab a Priority
If there are dependent children, a codependent spouse or dependent relatives in the picture, the woman addicted to alcohol may not feel she has the option to leave for any length of time. The truth is that everyone who depends on her will only benefit in the long run if she gets the medical help she needs and that, until her alcoholism is addressed, the safety of everyone around her may be in jeopardy.
Paying for Rehab
You may need to borrow the money and/or look for local programs that will help you cover the cost of treatment. You may be able to get help through your spouse’s insurance or, if you are young enough, through your parents’ insurance. Don’t be afraid to research your options. Your alcohol rehab of choice may be able to offer you a payment plan as well. Ask to find out what’s available to you.
Telling Friends and Family
Alcohol Treatment at Michael’s House
Michael’s House offers an all-inclusive alcohol rehab. If you have questions about what our alcohol rehab entails, please contact our Michael’s House call center today at 1-877-345-8494 for more information.
- Alcohol Recovery Center Facts
- Alcohol Treatment Costs
- Alcohol Treatment for Women
- Alcohol Treatment Insurance
- Alcohol Treatment Intervention
- Alcohol Treatment Success Rates
- Alcohol Withdrawal
- Do you need Treatment?
- Family Alcohol Treatment Tips
- GLBT Alcohol Treatment
- History of Alcohol
- Holistic Alcoholism Recovery 101
- Inpatient Alcohol Treatment
- Luxury Alcohol Treatment
- Military Treatment Centers
- Options for the Treatment of Alcoholism
- Preparing for Treatment Admissions
- Private Alcohol Treatment
- Residential vs. Outpatient Alcoholism Treatment
- Types of Treatment for Alcoholism
- What Happens When Treatment is Over?
- Why is Alcohol So Addictive?