Each person who completes treatment at Michael’s House becomes part of our exclusive alumni program. As a Michael’s House alumni, you:
- Have access to a dedicated alumni phone line that you can call to refer a loved one or get an assessment for readmission.
- Receive invitations and access to dedicated alumni events and happenings
- Are eligible to participate in Foundations Recovery Network alumni groups across the country
You are provided with a dedicated Alumni Coordinator who can help you do the following:
- Navigate challenging days
- Find local resources
- Keep in touch with your treatment staff
- Maintain sobriety with follow-up calls
Please visit our dedicated alumni site to learn more about alumni events and connect with ongoing alumni resources.
If you were a patient of Michael’s House before our alumni program began in 2009, sign up at FRNalumni.com/enroll to be part of our ever-expanding team of supportive alumni!
Heroes in Recovery
If you or a loved one wants to make a difference in your community and become part of the growing movement, please take a moment to visit HeroesInRecovery.com.
Heroes in Recovery is a completely new movement to break the stigma of addiction, help individuals find effective treatment, and create a greater awareness of recovery and the happiness that a sober life can bring. Everyone is eligible to be part of this movement including friends, family, therapists, and anyone who cares about the issue of addiction.
We have events such as the following:
- Town meetings
- Sober dances
- 6k races in cities across the U.S.
- Coffee meet-ups
- And more!
If someone you love has been affected by addiction, Heroes in Recovery is a great way to find support, get connected and have fun!