Benefits of Inpatient Drug Rehab
The benefits of a residential inpatient drug rehab program occur on all levels of treatment: physical, psychological and emotional. You are giving yourself the gift of time and focus when you choose to start your recovery process in an inpatient addiction treatment facility. These two factors can mean the difference between graduating successfully from your program of choice and relapse.
At Michael’s House, we offer an inpatient drug rehab that provides residential detox and addiction treatment. Contact us at our Michael’s House call center today for more information: 1-877-345-8494 .
If you are physically dependent upon drugs and/ or alcohol and experience withdrawal symptoms when you stop taking your drug of choice, then your initial focus during inpatient drug rehab is a physical detox. By choosing a certified medical detox facility over just quitting “cold turkey,” you not only increase the chances of your success of completing the detox without relapse and the risk of drug overdose, but you also make sure that you are protected in the event of unforeseen complications. Medical monitoring means that medical professionals are on hand throughout your experience to help ease your symptoms and make sure that you get to the other side of detox as quickly and comfortably as possible.
Inpatient drug rehabs offer a wide range of psychological therapies designed to address your drug history as well as your present state of transitioning into abstinence and your future in recovery. Each inpatient drug rehab will offer different psychotherapy options and each person will require different types and styles of treatment depending upon their individual circumstances. It is important to make sure that your inpatient drug rehab has the capability to address co-occurring psychological disorders like bipolar disorder, anxiety or depression if you are dually diagnosed with one of these issues as well as drug addiction.
While some prefer to characterize this part of inpatient drug rehab as mental or spiritual depending upon the philosophy of the program, the emotional healing that occurs while you are in treatment should not be minimized. Though the physical addiction and dependency upon drugs and/ or alcohol is of primary importance and co-occurring psychological disorders require medical treatment as well, the emotional safety and peace of mind that you get when you enroll in an inpatient drug rehab is crucial to the success of the overall treatment.
Consider it: no bills, no arguments with significant others, no tension over past events, no stress from work, no sick or screaming children. For the time that you are enrolled in an inpatient drug rehab you have a built-in buffer between you and the world, which allows you the room to give your full attention to your recovery.
The Benefits of Rehab at Michael’s House
Michael’s House is home to one of the premier inpatient drug rehab centers in the country. Located in Palm Springs, California, we offer a comprehensive medical detox and psychological therapeutic treatment as well as multiple choices in aftercare services following the completion of your program. Contact us today to learn more about how we at Michael’s House can help you begin a new life without drugs and alcohol. Call 1-877-345-8494 now.
- 10 Keys to Success in Recovery
- 5 Tips for Rehabilitation
- 7 Things to do After Drug Rehab
- 7 Things to Know about Drug Counselors
- 7 Things to Know Before Starting
- All About Holistic Drug Rehab
- Alternative Drug Treatment Programs
- Basics in Rehabilitation
- Benefits of Inpatient Drug Rehab
- California Drug Rehab
- Christian Drug Rehab
- Counseling Benefits
- Drug Recovery and Exercise
- Drug Rehab Aftercare
- Drug Rehab Costs
- Drug Rehab For The Elderly
- Drug Rehab Insurance
- Drug Rehab Insurance Basics
- Drug Rehab Scams
- Drug Rehab Services
- Drug Rehabilitation Counseling
- Drug Treatment Scams
- Equine Therapy in Rehabilitation Centers
- Gay-Friendly Drug Rehab Centers
- Getting a Loved One into Treatment
- Getting a Loved One into Treatment
- How Drug Rehabilitation Aftercare Works
- How to Pay for Drug Rehab
- Inpatient vs. Outpatient Treatment
- Keys to Long-Term Drug Rehab Success
- Los Angeles Drug Rehab Centers
- Luxury Rehab
- Military Drug Rehabilitation Centers
- Outpatient Drug Treatment
- Private Rehab
- Questions to Ask Before Enrolling in a Program
- Rehabilitation Admissions for Drug Abuse
- Rehabilitation Program Pricing
- Residential Rehab
- Side Effects of Drug Rehabilitation
- Successful Rehabilitation Programs
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Private Facilities
- The Staff at a Rehabilitation Program
- Types of Specialists at Drug Rehab Centers
- U.S. Treatment Statistics
- What to Bring to a Rehab