Drug Rehab Insurance Basics
What is drug rehab insurance? Does your insurance include coverage for drug rehab and drug detox? If so, how much? If not, how can you get drug rehab insurance to pay for your drug addiction treatment?
Michael’s House offers drug detox and drug rehab as well as long-term sober living facilities in Palm Springs, California. If you would like more information about how we can help you to break free from drug and alcohol addiction, please call us today.
What is Drug Rehab Insurance?
Drug rehab insurance is a term that refers to the part of your health insurance plan that covers medical issues like drug detox and drug addiction treatment. Because this is a widely varied issued with symptoms and treatments that are extremely different depending upon your drug of choice, few health insurance plans are very specific when it comes to what they will and won’t cover. Most states, however, require health insurance providers to cover drug detox at the very least and many offer coverage for at least part of the cost of drug rehab.
If it’s unclear to you by reading your health insurance plan what exactly is covered, make sure that you contact your insurance agent for more details.
Do You Have Insurance?
If you have drug rehab insurance, there is no reason to avoid drug addiction treatment if you are struggling with heroin addiction, alcohol addiction, cocaine addiction or dual diagnosis of addiction and co-occurring psychological disorders. Your insurance will foot the bill and if they don’t cover the whole amount, they will certainly cover part of it.
Most drug rehab facilities have years of experience in working with insurance providers. If your health insurance policy leaves you with a bill that’s too large for you to handle, try contacting your drug rehab of choice directly and asking about sliding scale options and payment plans.
How Can You Get Insurance for Rehab?
Talk to difference insurance companies and find out what they offer in terms of drug rehab insurance coverage. If you have previously undergone drug addiction treatment, it may be determined that you have a pre-existing condition and further drug rehab services will not be provided for by a new insurance policy.
For those who would like additional coverage to add on to their current health insurance policy, contact your provider and find out what is available and what they recommend.
Drug Rehab at Michael’s House
Michael’s House is a drug rehab and extended sober living care facility in Palm Springs, California. We provide extensive, holistic treatment for those who are ready to completely reshape their lives and heal from drug and alcohol addiction.
Contact us today for more information about dual diagnosis treatment, drug detox and drug rehab.
- 10 Keys to Success in Recovery
- 5 Tips for Rehabilitation
- 7 Things to do After Drug Rehab
- 7 Things to Know about Drug Counselors
- 7 Things to Know Before Starting
- All About Holistic Drug Rehab
- Alternative Drug Treatment Programs
- Basics in Rehabilitation
- Benefits of Inpatient Drug Rehab
- California Drug Rehab
- Christian Drug Rehab
- Counseling Benefits
- Drug Recovery and Exercise
- Drug Rehab Aftercare
- Drug Rehab Costs
- Drug Rehab For The Elderly
- Drug Rehab Insurance Basics
- Drug Rehab Scams
- Drug Rehab Services
- Drug Rehabilitation Counseling
- Drug Treatment Scams
- Equine Therapy in Rehabilitation Centers
- Gay-Friendly Drug Rehab Centers
- Getting a Loved One into Treatment
- Getting a Loved One into Treatment
- How Drug Rehabilitation Aftercare Works
- How to Pay for Drug Rehab
- Inpatient vs. Outpatient Treatment
- Keys to Long-Term Drug Rehab Success
- Los Angeles Drug Rehab Centers
- Luxury Rehab
- Military Drug Rehabilitation Centers
- Outpatient Drug Treatment
- Private Rehab
- Questions to Ask Before Enrolling in a Program
- Rehabilitation Admissions for Drug Abuse
- Rehabilitation Program Pricing
- Residential Rehab
- Side Effects of Drug Rehabilitation
- Successful Rehabilitation Programs
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Private Facilities
- The Staff at a Rehabilitation Program
- Types of Specialists at Drug Rehab Centers
- U.S. Treatment Statistics
- What to Bring to a Rehab