Michael’s House is nationally recognized for providing effective drug and alcohol treatment for individuals and families suffering from the disease of addiction as well as co-occurring disorders. Nestled in the San Jacinto mountain range with breathtaking views of the desert, our resort atmosphere offers safety and privacy while clients go through the detoxification process and address addiction and mental health issues.
Treatment at Michael’s House
Michael’s House programs offer men and women, age 18 and over, an integrated inpatient treatment program. Our staff is specially trained in the Foundations Recovery Network treatment model to address the complex needs of individuals with co-occurring disorders and to treat the whole person in a comprehensive way.
Treatment at Michael’s House includes introduction to 12-step principles, daily group and individual therapy and life skills classes. Residential program participants enjoy delicious and nutritious food, an exercise weight room, meditation and quiet time, daily recreational opportunities, and other healthful and fun leisure activities.
For those who need a more intensive and longer-term rehab program to ensure long-term abstinence, the Extended Care Program offers more time to heal, learn and adjust to a new life in recovery. This treatment program of additional structure, focused attention, and safety is for chemically dependent and dually diagnosed patients aged 18 and over. Every treatment plan at Michael’s House is tailored for that individual’s specific needs.
Michael’s House is dedicated to achieving excellence in providing alcohol and drug addicted men, women and their families with the means to become happy and productive citizens while living a life of sobriety and recovery.
Michael’s’ House strives to be an organization that:
- Creates an environment of trust and safety, allowing patients to embrace the recovery process;
- Recognizes each patient as a unique individual
- Promotes each individual’s self-awareness as a means of discovering the power from within
- Believes that all individuals are inherently good
- Provides assistance and is a resource to all those who are impacted by the disease of chemical addiction
The staff at Michael’s House believes that by providing a supportive environment and services tailored to your distinct needs, you can achieve a lasting and comfortable recovery.
At Michael’s House, we offer:
- Respect and dignity in the treatment of patients and their families
- Quality care focusing on the development of constructive life skills
- Education to help you to understand the science of addiction in order to recover and reduce the risk of relapse
- Sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Affordable care without sacrificing quality or comfort
- A serene setting at the foot of mount San Jacinto complimenting your pursuit of recovery