- Everyday Clothes
- Appropriate swimwear (Women: one-piece swimsuit, must cover midsection. Men: no Speedos)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and/or sunhats
- Approved prescription drugs- prescribed medications must be in appropriately labeled bottles (your name, medication name, dosage, frequency). Fill any prescriptions prior to admission. Over the counter medications must be approved by a physician and will be dispensed and maintained by appropriate staff.
- iPods are NOT allowed
- Spending money – money is locked in the office safe and amounts allocated according to treatment team approval.
- Alarm clock
- A $350 non-refundable prescription fee is required for medication upon intake. All major credit cards are accepted. Cash and/or check also accepted.
- Picture identification card.
- Insurance card (if Applicable)
- Name of Insurance Subscriber, Subscriber Contact Information, Subscriber SSN# and Subscriber Date of Birth (if applicable)
- Pharmacy benefit card/RX card (if applicable)
- “Short” shorts or skirts, tops that expose the midriff in any position, tops with straps, revealing clothing, clothing with alcohol, derogatory, sexual or drug logos, clothing that promotes gang themes.
- All narcotics, sedatives, muscle relaxants, etc.
- Weapons/pocket knives
- Aerosol cans
- Perfumes or toiletries containing alcohol (i.e. nail polish remover, mouthwash, hand sanitizers, etc.)
- Vitamins, health food supplements, or body-building/dietary supplements (i.e. Creatine, etc.)
- Pagers, computers, boom boxes, DVD’s, PDA’s, Walkmans, video games, cameras, televisions.
- All food and beverages