Programs at Michael’s House
Michael’s House programs offer men and women, age 18 and over, an integrated inpatient treatment program serving persons with co-occurring conditions as well as drug and alcohol rehab. Our staff is specially trained in the Foundations integrated treatment model to address the complex needs of individuals with co-occurring disorders and addiction issues.
Here is a list of some the clinical services and programs we offer:
- Evidence-based treatment for addiction with depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, pain issues, eating disorders and psychological trauma
- Social model detox with consulting medical staff
- Partial hospitalization program
- Sober escort and travel support services
- Active alumni program
- Comprehensive addiction assessment and psychiatric evaluation
- Customized care plan focused on the unique needs of each individual
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy using stages-of-change approach
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Relapse prevention and continuing care planning for long-term success
- Quality care focused on the development of constructive life skills
- Trauma resolution and other specialty support groups
- Family therapy, including family weekends with educational healing programs
Michael’s House responds differently to different populations. We have unique tracks based on gender and age group, and our plans are tailored even further to fit the recovery goals of each individual. Here are a few of our specialized tracks:
Our research-proven men’s track curriculum provides a solid framework for men to develop a strength-based skillset that will allow them to thrive in a sober world. This premier treatment features the core recovery tools that are shown to build a firm foundation for successful and lasting recovery. Empowerment, integrity, respect, healthy community and identification of one’s key strengths are fundamental to the Michael’s House Men’s Center treatment approach.
In our women’s track, you can learn to regulate your emotions and behaviors so that you can respond to whatever life brings you with increasing health and integrity. We find that as a clearer understanding of your strengths emerges, a newfound self-esteem becomes possible. As you integrate into this new sense of self, any underlying issues or trauma that might surface can naturally be addressed as needed through Dialectical Behavior Therapy, EMDR or other supportive therapeutic techniques.
Young Adult Men’s Track
Our Young Adult Men’s track includes an added emphasis on frequent experiential adventure therapy, providing new perspectives on recovery barriers, choices and challenges, as well as a more intensive case management approach. This track focuses on the integration of essential life skills and life goals that can determine a clear direction for post-treatment success in recovery.
We also offer an LGBT track to address the specific cultural and psychological challenges facing this population that can often present barriers to recovery. We offer in-depth, validating and supportive psychoeducational groups and process therapy groups that empower the individual to release shame, resolve multiple levels of trauma, and identify a recovery path and community for long-term health and recovery.
To find out more about the programs, tracks, services and amenities that Michael’s House offers, please call us today at 877-345-8494.
More Treatment Services Articles:
- 3 Types of Opiate Detox Treatment Service
- California Treatment Services
- How to Find Alcoholism Treatment Services
- Including Your Family in Treatment
- Residential Treatment and Detox
- Services You Must Have
- Top 3 Drug Addiction Treatment Services
- Which Substance Abuse Treatment Services Are Right for You?