Residential Treatment and Detox
Residential Treatment at Michael’s House
Our staff is specially trained in the Foundations integrated treatment model to address the complex needs of individuals with co-occurring disorders and addiction. Treatment includes comprehensive, supervised detox/stabilization services and individualized, integrated services for individuals with addictive and/or mental health conditions.
The Need for Treatment and Detox
Residential program participants enjoy delicious and nutritious food, an exercise weight room, meditation and quiet time, daily recreational opportunities, and other healthful and fun leisure activities. Nestled in the San Jacinto mountain range with breath taking views of the desert, the resort atmosphere offers safety and privacy while going through the detoxification process as well as beginning to address issues surrounding alcoholism, drug addiction, and co-occurring disorders.
Click here for admissions information.
If you have questions about admissions please call our call center 24 hours a day 1-877-345-8494.
- 3 Types of Opiate Detox Treatment Service
- California Treatment Services
- How to Find Alcoholism Treatment Services
- Including Your Family in Treatment
- Residential Treatment and Detox
- Services You Must Have
- Top 5 Drug Addiction Treatment Services
- Which Substance Abuse Treatment Services Are Right for You?