Finding Vicodin Addiction Help
Due to the increased practice of prescribing Vicodin for even minor pain, Vicodin addiction has increased over the past decade. With this increase in opiate addiction has come an increased need for Vicodin addiction treatment.
At Michael’s House, you can find the Vicodin addiction treatment you need through our residential Vicodin rehab and detox. If you would like more information about our Vicodin rehab program, contact us today at 1-877-345-8494.
A Vicodin addiction treatment can mean one of a few different options:
- A “cold turkey” detox with no help from medication or medical professionals
- An ongoing outpatient, medical Vicodin addiction treatment requiring daily visits, meetings, groups and therapy
- An outpatient Vicodin addiction treatment
- A residential, inpatient Vicodin addiction treatment
Finding the right Vicodin addiction help for you and your situation starts with taking a moment to explore your options and understand what is available to you.
Cold Turkey Opiate Detox
The opiate maintenance Vicodin addiction treatment option is an outpatient medical treatment that provides you with a prescription to help you fight off the withdrawal symptoms when you quit taking Vicodin completely. You will be addicted to the drug, whether it’s methadone or buprenorphine, but it is easier to do a slow and controlled opiate detox over time using this method.
Vicodin Addiction Help at Michael’s House
At Michael’s House, we offer Vicodin addiction help via a Vicodin rehab program and/ or a sober living facility located onsite for those who have successfully graduated from Vicodin addiction treatment.
Contact us today for more information about how we can provide you with Vicodin addiction help. Call 1-877-345-8494 now.
- 3 Vicodin Addiction Facts
- 5 Vicodin Addiction Symptoms
- Are You Addicted to Vicodin?
- Beating Vicodin Addiction: What Family Members Should Know
- Finding Help for Your Addiction to Vicodin
- Finding Vicodin Addiction Help
- How a Vicodin Problem Begins
- Luxury Vicodin Addiction Treatment
- Risks and Dangers of Vicodin Addiction
- Teen Vicodin Abuse and Addiction
- Treatment Centers for Addiction to Vicodin
- Vicodin Addiction and Women
- Vicodin Addiction Programs
- Vicodin Addiction Recovery and Pain Management
- Vicodin Addiction Rehabilitation Fact and Fiction
- Vicodin Addiction Treatment
- Vicodin Addiction Warning Signs
- Vicodin Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Vicodin Treatment Centers: Styles of Treatment
- What Causes Addiction to Vicodin