Vicodin Addiction Rehabilitation Fact and Fiction
Whether you choose an inpatient Vicodin rehab or an outpatient Vicodin addiction treatment or a facility solely dedicated to Vicodin detox, it is imperative that you undergo some sort of medically supervised treatment. It is not recommended that you suddenly stop taking Vicodin when addiction is present without medical supervision.
Michael’s House offers a high end, luxury Vicodin addiction rehabilitation facility in southern California. If you are interested in learning more about our program, please call: 1-877-345-8494.
Vicodin Addiction Rehabilitation Facts
The facts of Vicodin addiction rehabilitation are these:
You will get medical assistance as you stop taking your Vicodin prescription.
You will experience Vicodin withdrawal symptoms to some degree depending upon how high your dose is at the time that you quit.
You will be medically monitored and given medication to ease these symptoms that will vary depending upon the medical plan that you and your doctor agree upon.
When you are feeling more physically stable, you will follow up your Vicodin detox with comprehensive Vicodin addiction treatment counseling that will allow you to delve more deeply into your personal experience with addiction and learn how to fight it most effectively when you are done with treatment.
Myths and Fiction
The truth about the fiction or myths surrounding Vicodin addiction includes the following:
You will not die from Vicodin detox if you are supervised by medical professionals who can assist you with any complications brought about by co-occurring medical conditions.
You will gain the skills you need to continue to remain clean and sober after you leave your Vicodin addiction rehabilitation facility. You will not be left alone to relapse without any support. In fact, you can opt for more or less intensive aftercare services depending upon your needs when you complete your program.
You can speak to and see your close friends and family while you are in Vicodin rehab. You may have to spend the first couple of weeks focusing on your recovery only, but after that, there are even visiting days and designated phone hours for you to contact your loved ones.
You will have a choice in the types of therapies and treatments that you undergo during Vicodin addiction rehabilitation. You and your personal counselor can determine which courses of therapy are most effective for you and you are welcome to try new things according to your interest.
Rehabilitation at Michael’s House
If you would like to learn more about our Vicodin addiction rehabilitation program here in Palm Springs, California, contact us at Michael’s House today: 1-877-345-8494.
We can help you take the first steps toward changing your life forever.
- 3 Vicodin Addiction Facts
- 5 Vicodin Addiction Symptoms
- Are You Addicted to Vicodin?
- Beating Vicodin Addiction: What Family Members Should Know
- Finding Help for Your Addiction to Vicodin
- Finding Vicodin Addiction Help
- How a Vicodin Problem Begins
- Luxury Vicodin Addiction Treatment
- Risks and Dangers of Vicodin Addiction
- Teen Vicodin Abuse and Addiction
- Treatment Centers for Addiction to Vicodin
- Vicodin Addiction and Women
- Vicodin Addiction Programs
- Vicodin Addiction Recovery and Pain Management
- Vicodin Addiction Rehabilitation Fact and Fiction
- Vicodin Addiction Treatment
- Vicodin Addiction Warning Signs
- Vicodin Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Vicodin Treatment Centers: Styles of Treatment
- What Causes Addiction to Vicodin