Vicodin Treatment Centers: Styles of Treatment
Every Vicodin addiction center has a certain philosophical base and a specific vision about how that philosophical view is best served through opiate addiction treatment. Since there is no such thing as the perfect one-size-fits-all Vicodin addiction treatment, it’s important that this diversity continues and thrives.
The following is a brief sampling of what you can expect at three of the most basic styles of treatment found in Vicodin addiction centers: traditional programs based on the 12 steps and traditions, religious centers founded on a specific religions tenets and principles, and holistic care, an approach that addresses the effects of addiction on the mind, body and spirit.
Traditional 12 Steps
The 12 steps and traditions made famous by Alcoholics Anonymous in the 1930s is a strong platform for treatment. It assumes that if you simply perform the 12 steps and abide by the traditions, then you will remain clean and sober. It’s basic and simple and this appeals to a number of addicts.
Issues arise during treatment for those who don’t feel an affinity for the spiritual aspect of the program right away. There is little room to modify the program to suit different personalities and needs, so those who feel safe with structure will do well at these Vicodin addiction centers and those who feel restricted by conformity may not.
Vicodin addiction centers that offer holistic care reach out to their patients on multiple levels. Spirituality is addressed just as it is in 12 step traditional treatment and religious centers but not in such a way that suggests that there is only one obvious choice that all must follow.
At an holistic care Vicodin addiction center, therapy options are chosen based on their ability to provide care on one or more of those levels. The idea is to help the whole person grow and develop as they let go of Vicodin addiction and discover their authentic self.
Michael’s House: Vicodin Addiction Center in Palm Springs, California
Michael’s House offers holistic Vicodin addiction treatment at its Vicodin addiction center in Palm Springs, California. Through detox, therapy and sober living care, we provide medical and psychological treatment to those who are ready to let go of Vicodin addiction and start over.
Call today for more information.
- 3 Vicodin Addiction Facts
- 5 Vicodin Addiction Symptoms
- Are You Addicted to Vicodin?
- Beating Vicodin Addiction: What Family Members Should Know
- Finding Help for Your Addiction to Vicodin
- Finding Vicodin Addiction Help
- How a Vicodin Problem Begins
- Luxury Vicodin Addiction Treatment
- Risks and Dangers of Vicodin Addiction
- Teen Vicodin Abuse and Addiction
- Treatment Centers for Addiction to Vicodin
- Vicodin Addiction and Women
- Vicodin Addiction Programs
- Vicodin Addiction Recovery and Pain Management
- Vicodin Addiction Rehabilitation Fact and Fiction
- Vicodin Addiction Treatment
- Vicodin Addiction Warning Signs
- Vicodin Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Vicodin Treatment Centers: Styles of Treatment
- What Causes Addiction to Vicodin