California Vicodin Detox
Millions of Californians have used Vicodin to help them cope with pain brought on by injury, illness or surgery. A small percentage of these individuals become addicted to the opiate painkiller and see their lives unravel as a result. To help those with a Vicodin addiction turns their lives around, drug rehab offers a chance to learn the skills needed to overcome addiction.
But, before rehab can begin, the individual must first complete Vicodin detox.
The Importance of Vicodin Detox
There are several key reasons why Vicodin detox is so important to the recovery, and continued health of the individual, including:
- Overcoming physical addiction to Vicodin. When the toxins associated with Vicodin have left the bloodstream, the individual has then conquered their physical addiction to the drug. In addition to improving the general health of that individual, this opens the door to additional treatment options.
- Readying the individual for rehab. If an individual tries to take part in Vicodin drug rehab without first completing detox, the chance of relapse is too high. By completing detox, the individual is given a chance to start counseling and other rehab programs with a clean slate physically.
- A real sense of accomplish. When an individual completes Vicodin detox, they should feel a significant sense of accomplishment. For many, simply the act of stopping their intake of Vicodin for an extended period of time should provide an emotional boost that gets them to a “good place” to begin counseling.
Finding a California Program
There are two primary ways for an individual to take part in a California Vicodin detox program. First, there are “stand-alone” detox centers where the individual will undergo the procedure while under the supervision of medical professionals. Most commonly, these Vicodin detox programs involve medical detox such as Methadone treatment or Suboxone treatment. Second, is detox that occurs as part of a full drug rehab program.
An Important Warning about Vicodin Detox
Although some facilities may say differently, it is important to know that completing Vicodin detox does not represent a full recovery from drug addiction. Detox is a crucial step in the process, but an individual must also take part in counseling and aftercare to achieve a total, long-lasting state of wellness.
Michael’s House is a residential addiction treatment facility located in the beautiful city of Palm Springs, California. In addition to a full-slate of drug rehab services, individuals who enroll at Michael’s House are also given access to their drug detox program. In the case of Vicodin detox, this process takes place at the beginning of the program and must be completed before the remainder of treatment (such as counseling) can begin.
Contact Michael’s House today at 1-877-345-8494 for more information.
- 3 Residential Vicodin Detox Options
- Benefits of Enduring Detox
- California Vicodin Detox
- Different Types of Detox from Vicodin
- Guide to Detoxing from Vicodin
- Medical Vicodin Detox
- Natural Vicodin Detox
- Private Vicodin Detox
- Tips for Vicodin Detoxification Success
- Types of Vicodin Detox Help
- Vicodin Detox Centers
- Vicodin Detox Challenges
- Vicodin Detox Information
- Vicodin Detox Options
- Vicodin Withdrawal Symptoms