Benefits Of Treatment
With more young people abusing prescription drugs than ever before, and doctors prescribing Vicodin in record numbers, the need for drug rehab programs that focus on Vicodin addiction has never been greater.
The Benefits of Vicodin Rehab
There are countless benefits to Vicodin rehab for both the recovering addict and his or her family. Chief among the benefits are:
- Better physical health. Vicodin takes a serious toll on the physical health of the individual. Long-term consequences of Vicodin addiction include liver damage, heart problems and other serious internal issues.
- Better emotional well-being. Vicodin addiction dominates the life of the individual. Everything that the addict used to find rewarding or pleasurable is pushed aside in the name of the drug. Depression, anxiety and shame are all hallmark signs and symptoms of Vicodin addiction.
- A clearer head. Vicodin fogs the mind and keeps individuals from thinking clearly. Vicodin rehab helps the individual find clarity and focus in a life that has been thrown off track by Vicodin.
- A better way to cope with stress. Much of Vicodin rehab counseling is spent identify and treating the “triggers” than bring about Vicodin use. By providing a more productive way to cope with stress and life struggles, Vicodin rehab programs are giving people the tools they will use to stay clean for the rest of their lives.
What Happens during Treatment
Detox helps the individual overcome their physical addiction to Vicodin. During Vicodin detox, the individual stops taking the drug entirely while they are in the care of medical and counseling professionals. Drug detox may cause the individual to experience a number of withdrawal symptoms, each of which can cause discomfort or even relapse.
When detox is complete, the individual is free to begin the counseling portion of Vicodin rehab. During individual and group counseling, the individual’s psychological addiction to Vicodin is addressed, helping them understand the root causes of their condition and learn healthier strategies for living that will keep them drug-free.
Michael’s House is a residential drug rehab facility in Palm Springs, California that understands the powerful hold Vicodin addiction can take on the individual. Through a unique combination of counseling and holistic care, Michael’s House is able to enhance the mind, body and spirit of the individual, giving them an outstanding chance to defeat their addiction and live a happy, fulfilling life.
For more information, contact Michael’s House today.
- Benefits Of Treatment
- California Vicodin Rehab
- Free Vicodin Rehabilitation Programs
- Inpatient Vicodin Rehab
- Los Angeles Vicodin Treatment Options
- Luxury Rehab – The Emotions Of Addiction
- Luxury Rehab Guide
- Outpatient Rehab FAQ
- The Costs of Rehab Programs for Vicodin
- Vicodin Rehab Statistics
- Vicodin Rehab Treatment Options
- Vicodin Treatment Guide
- Vicodin Withdrawal Symptoms