Whether you completed your treatment program 30 years ago or last week, Michael’s House is here to support you.Once you complete a treatment program at Michael’s House, our relationship with you has just begun. At Michael’s House, we focus on your success and provide an alumni program to help you stay connected with others in recovery. Our alumni community is full of dedicated individuals who provide positive and motivational support to other alumni in recovery and share their experience, strength, and hope.
Michael’s House Alumni Program Provides
- Weekly online support groups.
- Local in-person groups.
- Personal Life Skills Workshops:
- Resume preparation, job search, and interviewing.
- Personal Finance and Literacy
- Interest Inventory and Volunteering.
- Structure and Routine in Early Recovery.
- Our Annual Alumni Weekend Gathering.
- Ongoing interaction with other Michael’s House alumni.
Our alumni coordinator is available to help locate recovery resources in your area, answer questions about recovery issues and addiction support, and reinforce the commitment you have to your recovery. To join the Michael’s House Alumni Program, contact our Alumni Coordinator: Ken Connors [email protected] 760-459-6055